Monday, June 8, 2009

CKS Gathering

Event: CKS Gathering--6C' 2004
Date: 05.06.2009
Location: M.Valley

Thanks to Sheena and the others who make an effort to organize this gathering and those who attend, it's a great pleasure to meet you guys again!

Inside I'm a lil' bit disquieted before I meet them, worrying that we might be shy or..you know. Surprisingly everyone seemed to enjoy it, and I have to admit, me too. :DD

It feels nostalgic, everyone looked so different! Especially Siang Lunn. Hah. You know, he lost 15kg in 2 freaking months! What a great achievement. Serious, I'm not being sarcastic here. (:

Sheena & me, posing with the cue.

Pool is the bomb! I miss pool right after I got back home. Hah! Once I thought it's kinda dangerous for girls to play that coz' normally there's bunch of gangsters will be gathering there you know. Excessive of movies effect I guess. :P

I swear pool's my new favourite.

Watched Night At The Museum 2. Hmm, it was..kinda boring at the front part. I dont really understand every single details in the movie though. Thanks to Kenneth.C and Ian. They have gave me a really-entertaining-session when I'm trying to focus in that movie. HAHA.

Kenneth.K, Weng Jeng, Choon Lian, Khai Wyon & Siang Lunn.

Siang Lunn,me & Khai Wyon posing with gleeeee.
Meet Cyn Ju.
Hahaaaa Siang sempat lagi pose. Ian: *Murmurs. What are you doing.. Haahaah.
We. Are. Family!
WeiYuen, Kenneth.K & Choon Lian.
Urgh. Not ready yet but I am!
Yeeeaay, there it goes! :DD

Sugarlicious,Maine(:-Those unforgetable memories..

No comments: