I received a phone call:
Thongs : Maine! Teach me the way to your house! No no, Bukit Rimau!
Maine : *Gobsmacked. Huh? Holy shit. Why are you here?!
Thongs : I'm going to my friends' party.
Maine : Oh ok then.Which area?
Thongs : *Sounds reluctant. Erm.. I'm not sure. Just.. Bukit Rimau.
Maine : *Startled. HUH?! You're going to your friends' house but you dont have her address!!??!!
Thongs : *Finally she blurts out. Err..Actually my friend is.. YOU. Yeah,how to go to your house?
Maine : LOOOOOOOOL! Oveeeeeer!
Guess whose at my house? OMG, it's SaraThongTzeYing!! None of SACS member had come to my house before as it's really far away from Subang! Look! She's here!
THANKS THONGZY!
*To be continued, more pics to come readers!
Sugarlicious,Maine (:- It's a blessing to have you as a friend.
03-01-2009
Yoohooo! *Birds chirping & sky blue clouds scudding across the sky! Goooood morning! Aww. So comfy. There's A LOT of peeps who sent me Birthday messages right on 12am! Thanks to:
Arthur(Wow, the timing's good!)
Sara Thong(Haha, you've done too much for my bday,OVER!)
Gha Ghei(Appreciate it!)
Jia Chen(LOL,Lousy timer Jia Chen!:P)
Sim Yang(You actually remembered WOW)
Calson(2nd time of you wishing in a day)
Amanda Lim(My FROG! Whose your lalat?? Oveeer!)
Kenneth(Heehee,you better remember me I tell you!)
Wei Zheng(If you forget, that'll be so OVER!)
Tajeev(SHOCKED! You're better than Reuben!Haha!)
Alan Nah(2nd shocked. But your msg were really potong-stim.=.=)
Tek Seong(I didn't know you know!)
Yee Leng(You should know dear!)
Yinn Yih(Another hubby.)
Yew Han(Yeeeew! Thanks! :D)
Sze Ling(Greaaaat!)
Chin Hooi(Haha! I'm just 4 days before you okay!)
Chee Siang(Thanks for your..song. Lol!)
Jo Ee(Another dearly friend!)
Andrew Koay(Haha! Since when. LOL!)
Joanna Foo(Thanksss silly pumpkin!)
Carmen Chew(Glad that you remembered(:)
Chien Pong(TQ ChienPong!)
Xiao Fern(Another hubby again.)
Annie(The always friendly one.)
Sheena(I miss YOU! When's our next outing? :D)
Guang Yi(Thanks for the gift!)
Daphne(Eh FROG! Your voice-recorded ringtone's real farny!)
Zhui Mun(Bokbok! TQ!)
Rachel(Your ringtoneee! Hahaha! LMAO)
Auntie Alice(Sara's mum)
Ju Yinn(TQ Emily Hibiscus!)
Simon Hor(Where's my present??:P)
Sung Lin(The one that wishes me sweet sixteen. Oveeeer!) ................& the list goes on!
It's a blessing as so many of you actually remembers my birthday! Especially Tajeev, Alan & Yew Han! Hhahaaha. It was a total shock to receive your messages! Thanksss! :D Every single messages I received is a wonderful present I receive from all of you! Teehee.
And I'm sorry I have to cancel the outing wit YewHan & Andy. Dont feel offended yea. I'm afraid you guys will feel awkward. Blame it on Alan! LOL!
Special thanks to SACS!:--
Amanda who rushes like there's no tomorrow to Pyramid once I called her & she FAKES A LIE to washroom, instead she bought me a slice of Chocolate Indulgence. (:
Mans : Guess what cake is it?
Maine : You won't know my fav cake.
Mans : What's that??
Maine : Waliao! Such a failure wei! Sex, nono, SACS for 1 year dy also dont know! It's NewYorkCheese. (:
Mans : EEEEH! I like that cake too!^^
Maine : Then why don't you buy that?
Mans : Coz' I have no idea bout it.
Maine : ISH! If Im you I'll pick my favourite cake so we can share! Cheyh OVER!
Mans : LOL!
Thongs who rushes to Pyramid although you're super busy with your preparations of dinner! You have done more than enough dear!
Jings who called me! OMG! Fyi, this girl has not call me for the entire year! Not even once! Ps: This is a totally one-off!
SAC! Yo bestieees! Remember my message? & I mean it. :DD
As usual--Sticker photos! Where's mineee?? Bring it tomorrow okayh!

OH OHHH! Dinner part! Fyi, I celebrated wit my cousin's family as mum's mahjong-ing. LOL! So over rite! Anyway, I had pureeee FUN!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
Thanks to ayi--&I had my second slice of Choc Mud Cake!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! *LION ROARS! (Swt!)
Thanks to Sze Ling, Jess,JiaChen(3rd slice of Mango Delight!),WeiZheng & of course..
BODs of Prefects 2009!
Yoohooo! *Birds chirping & sky blue clouds scudding across the sky! Goooood morning! Aww. So comfy. There's A LOT of peeps who sent me Birthday messages right on 12am! Thanks to:
Arthur(Wow, the timing's good!)
Sara Thong(Haha, you've done too much for my bday,OVER!)
Gha Ghei(Appreciate it!)
Jia Chen(LOL,Lousy timer Jia Chen!:P)
Sim Yang(You actually remembered WOW)
Calson(2nd time of you wishing in a day)
Amanda Lim(My FROG! Whose your lalat?? Oveeer!)
Kenneth(Heehee,you better remember me I tell you!)
Wei Zheng(If you forget, that'll be so OVER!)
Tajeev(SHOCKED! You're better than Reuben!Haha!)
Alan Nah(2nd shocked. But your msg were really potong-stim.=.=)
Tek Seong(I didn't know you know!)
Yee Leng(You should know dear!)
Yinn Yih(Another hubby.)
Yew Han(Yeeeew! Thanks! :D)
Sze Ling(Greaaaat!)
Chin Hooi(Haha! I'm just 4 days before you okay!)
Chee Siang(Thanks for your..song. Lol!)
Jo Ee(Another dearly friend!)
Andrew Koay(Haha! Since when. LOL!)
Joanna Foo(Thanksss silly pumpkin!)
Carmen Chew(Glad that you remembered(:)
Chien Pong(TQ ChienPong!)
Xiao Fern(Another hubby again.)
Annie(The always friendly one.)
Sheena(I miss YOU! When's our next outing? :D)
Guang Yi(Thanks for the gift!)
Daphne(Eh FROG! Your voice-recorded ringtone's real farny!)
Zhui Mun(Bokbok! TQ!)
Rachel(Your ringtoneee! Hahaha! LMAO)
Auntie Alice(Sara's mum)
Ju Yinn(TQ Emily Hibiscus!)
Simon Hor(Where's my present??:P)
Sung Lin(The one that wishes me sweet sixteen. Oveeeer!) ................& the list goes on!
It's a blessing as so many of you actually remembers my birthday! Especially Tajeev, Alan & Yew Han! Hhahaaha. It was a total shock to receive your messages! Thanksss! :D Every single messages I received is a wonderful present I receive from all of you! Teehee.
And I'm sorry I have to cancel the outing wit YewHan & Andy. Dont feel offended yea. I'm afraid you guys will feel awkward. Blame it on Alan! LOL!
Special thanks to SACS!:--
Amanda who rushes like there's no tomorrow to Pyramid once I called her & she FAKES A LIE to washroom, instead she bought me a slice of Chocolate Indulgence. (:
Mans : Guess what cake is it?
Maine : You won't know my fav cake.
Mans : What's that??
Maine : Waliao! Such a failure wei! Sex, nono, SACS for 1 year dy also dont know! It's NewYorkCheese. (:
Mans : EEEEH! I like that cake too!^^
Maine : Then why don't you buy that?
Mans : Coz' I have no idea bout it.
Maine : ISH! If Im you I'll pick my favourite cake so we can share! Cheyh OVER!
Mans : LOL!
Thongs who rushes to Pyramid although you're super busy with your preparations of dinner! You have done more than enough dear!
Jings who called me! OMG! Fyi, this girl has not call me for the entire year! Not even once! Ps: This is a totally one-off!
OH OHHH! Dinner part! Fyi, I celebrated wit my cousin's family as mum's mahjong-ing. LOL! So over rite! Anyway, I had pureeee FUN!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
Thanks to ayi--&I had my second slice of Choc Mud Cake!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! *LION ROARS! (Swt!)
Thanks to Sze Ling, Jess,JiaChen(3rd slice of Mango Delight!),WeiZheng & of course..
BODs of Prefects 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment