Friday, January 2, 2009

Flash back

02-01-2009
I'm sorry to all my BODs as I couldn't make it for the gotong-royong this morning as I have a dental check-up! :( Boooooooo! Dental check-up! *Tinge of resentment. Argh! The squeeking sound from the machinery devices that the dentist used to hold is a total agony for us patients ok! Haha. So oveeeeeeer! Can someone invent some tools for all the dentists in this whole wide world that has this specific function-Silent Operation. (: And in case of the irritating sound, perhaps.. some music? LOL. Enough of crap Char! =.=

01-01-2009
Went Pavillion & Times Square wit my cousin,Daphne, again! Wow! OH Oh! I managed to shake hands with Mike!! You know, Golf & Mike from Thailand?
In case you don't know them. (: Sizzling HOT aite?!!!

Ahhh! I didn't know they were at Sg.Wang. Frankly, I don't really know who they are. LOL. Daph & I just pass by Sg.Wang as we're heading to T.Square. Yet 2 of us queue-ed at the backstage for a closer look wtf!

Sadly, no pics available. :(

You know what? I bumped into StephanieLimSiewCheng! That girl has been dissapeared since the last day of school omg! Hahaha! It was a total shock! I screamed when I finally recognized it's her omg OMG! Lol! *Screamssss!

31-12-2008
Countdown party of course!

Good news: It's at DesaPark City! :D Fortunately, there's lots of peeps and it's not really crowded,compared to Lagoon Surf Beach! Hah!

Bad news: I'm not with any of my friends. So spoilsport/potong stim. :( But it's ok! I'm with my dearest family members and lotsa..youngsters! Lol.
The restaurant where we were dining in.
Next round! At New Zealand Natural! Want some ice-cream?
So cuteee! :P
Ahh. Great ambience for a countdown partay!
Kidssss. As usual.
Look at his horny face. =.= Over! CT: Want some free hug? LOOL!

As Im hovering around for some snapshots, these clowns just come rushing right infront of me!
I screamed at that spot! Gosh! It's embarassing! The usual me argh!
Then this clown is trying to pose,perhaps he's confessing his love?!??! LOL!
Outfit of the day. (:

Oh! And the fireworks! God,it's heart-stopping. :D How I wish you were here.

Sugarlicious,Maine. (:-You will never know what I want.

No comments: