Thursday, November 6, 2008

The 'Super Trio Supreme' Meeting Fans & Autograph Session!

Yeay! The Super Trio Supreme show that laugh-my-ass-off since I'm young! And yes, there is a meeting fans & autograph session at Sunway Pyramid Concourse Area(old wing, right infront of Studio R).

Guess what? The 1st hundred fans who queue up will be able to get a Super Trio Supreme T-shirt & all the artistes' autograph! So, human have started lining up on 4 although the event's gonna begin on 7.30. Some aunties or uncles even bring chairs and sum really-cute-small-sized 'furniture' for the 3-hour-queue! WOW. Smart doh. Haha..


Oh yea! I met YeeLeng,Yinn Yih, May Kay & Kit Yee! Haha! So they also decided to queue up for the show! At first my sis was lining up for my family. Out of a sudden, the crowd ran from the other end of stage till the right side of the stage after a guy asked the security which way will they access the fans in! So this is how the crowd 'queue-ing up':
As you see, the security's so helpless. Lolx.

& it's getting more & more peeps!!
It's getting so difficult to inhale, squeezing yourself in the crowd like a tuna-in-a-tin. Aiks! So i gave up squeezing, well at least I'm still alive here okay. *Phew!
Wow! It's also full up there! :DOh well, according to my bro, this woman will scold anyone who even slightly pushes her with words like 'block your lungs' in cantonese and !@#$%^&* all sorts of bombastic words! Fortunately I'm not beside her. Who knows what happen if I'm unable to control my anger. Lol!

Finally, they're out! Woohoo! *Crowd cheering & clapping!

Guy whose holding the mic:Eric Tsang! The main host of the show!

The show begins with the introduction of artistes from Malaysia & Hong Kong! These are few of the poses that the artistes made to introduce themselves:

Guys who pose like a girl get the loudest cheer from the crowd!


Sweet indeed.Miss Astro 2008-Kelly.
I have to say that whatever he pose or just a smile, he'll get the loudest cheer from all of us! As though as he's stealing the show! Haha..
All his fans!
The host who questioned him whether it's his show/ the Super Trio Supreme show. Lol!

Highlight of the day: Yeay! I shook hands with Bosco Wong, Eric Tsang & Yun Tsiu Chong! Woohoo! :P

& for my bro who squeezed like a tomato in between the cheese,vege and tuna has finally got the t-shirt with the autographs of all stars:
Argh! I'm jealous!! :P

Sugarlicious,Maine. (:

No comments: