Friday, November 21, 2008

A devoted SACS member!

LOL. What a title.
Hahahahha! Yes me again. I was just thinking...
I NEED A NOTEBOOK!!
So another brilliant idea came across my mind, how about a SACS notebook? SAS must be thinking,''Aiks, another imbecile again.'' Haha. Like our pencil case. Lolx. Thats just so random. Currently I'm noticing on notebooks when I'm surveying at the mall! I WANT a notebook desperately! :D:D

Oi,I'm definitely NOT a spendthrift, okay. ^^

Oh yeah, have you notice our distance are further and further dear? We used to be so close. I just dislike the way you keep finding reasons to cover up yourself, every lie u threw to me, I just won't unwrap it to embarrass you so you could still talk to me face-to-face in the future. Just don't.. cross over my limit. Well,although you've crossed over. Don't try to explain to other ppl so you could find a shield to protect yourself. That'll just make things worse..

Sugarlicious,Maine. :( Stop these, I can no longer bear with your lies.

No comments: