Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cherish The Memories Of You

Although you had leave us last year, I don't know why I still miss you,till now. When I was at Penang, attending church services, you will come to me and crap some jokes just to make me laugh like nobody's business, you will buy me anything although i demanded unreasonably, you used to send me a new year card when it's February, you will also send me a sweeet Christmas card whenever Christmas is approaching & you will bring me for that very last ride eventhough the bus is leaving & it's already drizzling.... You seemed like a perfect big brother to me when I was a lil' kid. I regretted why I did not come up to you and say a 'hi' eventhough I went Penang the year before. Why?! Is that so shy or what? I saw you standing right on the stage with your band, but why I din even find you after your performance? Why.. You used to make a phone call all the way from Penang just to wish me Happy Birthday on 3rd of Jan every year, but why it stopped last year?? I keep casually glancing out of the window to see if the postman had a letter for me from Penang or any news from you. I don't even had the chance to attend your funeral. I do hope you'll appear in my dream, just to tell me how are you lately....

And I will always love you, like I do.

Sugarlicious,Maine

No comments: